Saturday, October 5, 2013

Disney World Flip Out Mode



I broke down and called Pop Century Resort (or Disney's Ghetto as my teen boys call it) at  Disney World this morning.  My burning question is about those gosh darn refrigerators that are being replaced.   I was told (just like I was told when I went in July)  that they are being replaced as we speak.....

I was told that a note would be attached to my reservation that will make sure I have one.  

I certainly don't want to take one from someone who has medical need for one.  I actually just want one to supplement our cooler with all of our drinks, snacks etc....  Plus,  someone in our family always has some left overs from a fabulous Disney restaurant that I won't let them throw away.   Is that so wrong???   

Then I requested a connecting room and was told there weren't anymore available.  Bummer and crap crap crap.   We have discovered that our family of 4 is a large family of 4 and no amount of bribing or flipping of coins will get anyone to share a bed.  That includes my husband and myself.......

So now for the next 13 days I will be in flip out mode trying to decide if we should change resorts. (Pop is our fave and is one of few with dedicated buses)  or should I try calling every  morning to see if there is a connecting room that has come open.  

My Disney vacation would not be complete if I didn't flip out on something.  My teenagers pointed this out just a few minutes ago....

So I guess this makes it about my 22nd Disney flip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to comment or email me :)