Friday, November 2, 2012

Lost & Found


When we got back from Disney a few weeks ago my youngest son realized he didn't have his wallet.  So on day 3 of being back I had every intention of calling the Disney World lost and found.   But, to my surprise there was a card in the mail that day informing us that there had been some items found in our room during our stay. When I called the number on the card I was asked to identify the lost item.  Within a few days the wallet was returned and the cash inside was sent via check (USPS has guidelines about sending cash in mail).  There was even a broken pair of sunglasses that my other son had left.  

So, kudos to Disney yet again.  For having such an honest housekeeping staff and being prompt and organized with so many guests.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to comment or email me :)