Saturday, October 12, 2013

Countdown

Yay!   Only 6 more days until our Disney vacation!   While I haven't been blogging much I have been online devouring every little morsel and tidbit about Disney World the week we will be there.   Weather, ride refurbishment schedule, refrigerator saga, crowd speculation..... You name it I've googled it.

The weather looks fantastic for our week.  Having trouble getting an extra room.  Disney reservations say that Pop Century is booked.   That always sends panic through me.  Envisioning crowds out of control, crying toddlers, park Nazi's plowing everyone down.....

Last year Pop was "booked" and I swear there wasn't another family on our whole floor.   I'm hoping Disney booked and my booked are two different things.

My teens and I have been playing around with the My Disney Experience app and have had fun speculating how well our magic bands will work.   Still not ready to commit to setting up our daily FP's.   We don't decide which park to go to until the night before.

If you are going to be in Disney World over fall break or anytime really, take the time to check out some of the resort room windows.   I love decorating our window with Disney memorabilia from past visits.   Some families go way out and it is so much fun seeing their Disney love displayed for all to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to comment or email me :)