Sunday, November 3, 2013

Crowded? Stop and Smell Roses

Oh to be back.  Back to my private non-reality laden beloved Disney World.   Being back is well,  being back.   School, early morning alarms, (which I don't mind early morning alarms, it's the getting up and having to go somewhere that's annoying...)

It's ok.  I have my warm memories.   Like I said even though this past Fall Break was crowded if you knew what you were doing it was doable.  

We didn't miss not one attraction that was on our "list".   In fact, we took so many back ways and short cuts that we found some great out of the way stop and smell the roses kind of places.


For instance,  at Epcot beyond the France pavilion are the boats that will take you to other resorts and Hollywood Studios which was our destination.  A lovely uncrowded boat ride down canals was quite relaxing.  Not sure if the masses know that the boats are there but there was certainly no crowd.
It's also a great way to get a glimpse of other resorts such as Boardwalk Villas and Beach Club Resort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to comment or email me :)