Saturday, June 27, 2015

Selfie Sticks Banned From Disney Parks


I am so sad!   My Sister In Law gave me a pink selfie stick recently because she knew how bad I wanted one while we were in Disney.   I usually take my 2 teen sons to Disney twice a year and let me tell you getting a picture out of them is like well getting a picture out of them.   So,  here I am with the best invention ever if your with a family that won't take pics and Disney bans them from parks!  I get it, their annoying and I guess could be dangerous but darn it I wanted to get some good pics on rides.   I can't honestly say on my next trip I won't try and sneak a few here or there.  And if you see me I'll deny it.   Here are some pics of me practicing.....

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to comment or email me :)