Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow Days or Disney Days?

As I sit here on the TN/GA state line watching the snow fall for the second time I am thinking about sunshine and Main Street USA.

We've have had snow twice now in a few weeks.  That is 2 times the amount we normally get.  My husband mentioned this morning that since school has been out I should hop in the car and head on down to Disney World.  

I wish I was that spontaneous!  I used to be.  Sometimes I am but as a Mom I'm just thinking too much.  Will school be out the rest of the week??  Will the boys miss any crucial assignments????  Who am I kidding?  Their teenagers.  Every assignment is crucial.  

Hmmmm.  I might just have to think about it real hard today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to comment or email me :)