Monday, December 9, 2013

Best Disney World Info

I love reading other blogs about Disney World.  I swear,  just when you think you know everything you need to know about Disney poof! someone hands you a little unknown tidbit that blows your mind.  Like bus crashes or accidents on The Jungle Cruise........

Yup, hard to believe but reality does creep into Disney's back door.

I get my information from my personal experiences at Disney World, blogs, articles and The Orlando Sentinel I have their app on my phone and it's amazing all the non-magical stuff that happens at and around Disney World. Dis Blog is one of my all time favorites for information and updates.

Just a word of caution.  If you only want to know about the Disney side where everything is  magical and covered in pixie dust don't go to these sites!  Stick with DisneyWorld.com!!

Disney World

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to comment or email me :)